Thursday, June 3, 2010

Kids, Dogs & Cats--Best Friends Forever

A friend of mine sent these to me. Most of the time when I get something sort of cute or inspirational, I don't pass it on. I feel like people don't want to be inudated with lots of stuff. But I couldn't pass these up. Take a look and enjoy!










These last two pictures remind me of our golden retriever, Chloe, who recently joined our family. I'm not a big fan of doggy kisses, but Chloe doesn't seem to know that. It's in their blood to kiss and lick as a sign of affection.




The caption on the e-mail I received with these pictures said, "So who needs a babysitter?"

10 comments:

Diana said...

These were oh so cute Donna, but I must say that the picture with the pug warmed my heart because of my Pug Ruby. Although all of my pets have been extremely patient and careful with all of the babies and children. Animals can be so amazing.The only exception was one of our cats used to run and swat Katie in the head every time she would cry when she was a baby. The funny thing is that she was the same cat that had lived in Katie's room with her for four years since she passed away a few months ago!
Love Di ♥

Rebecca said...

Ahhhhhhhhh! These really ARE precious (an I think you know how I am about pets)!

Dee said...

I am so glad you decided to share them Donna, they are adorable. :)

Annie said...

These are SO ADORABLE!!! Funny how it takes a child and a dog or cat to teach us unconditional love and acceptance!
We have an American Eskimo who loves to lick not my face but my feet!!! Have a great weekend!

Wanda..... said...

Donna...there's nothing in the world better than cute pictures of children. Glad you posted them!
...Wanda

Bernie said...

I enjoyed these very much Donna, thank you for sharing.....the pets were almost as cute as the babies......hugs

Becky said...

Thank you for sharing with us the pics are great!

Ann said...

Those pictures are brilliant, really enjoyed them. Thank you for sharing.

Utube said...

hi donna, these are very cute baby and doggie pictures! Do you have cats and babies?

Just blog hopping thanks :)

Vlad said...

When I was 4 years I got a dog. For 11 years of my life he was my best friend. Now as an adult, I know perfectly well how much love the animal can give a child. This is a special tie. I believe that children who grow up with a beloved pet at home are much more sensitive. These photos are wonderful!