Friday, January 18, 2008

Plop, Plop, Fizz, Fizz...

Recently I had a mammogram that was questionable, so I had to go in for a needle biopsy. I knew in my heart that nothing is a surprise to the Lord, and that He had everything under control. But I must admit, that being sort of a worrier by nature, I really was concerned.

I got a call yesterday saying the biopsy was totally negative,nothing malignant or pre-malignant. I must say the first thing I did was just praise the Lord for once again blessing me with a good result. My brother Lowell had e-mailed me before the biopsy and reminded me that no matter what the outcome, Jehovah Jireh--The Lord Provides. I guess the major feeling I had was one of relief. I happened to think of that little Alka Seltzer commercial for some reason--Plop,plop,fizz,fizz oh what a relief it is! Thanks be to God for once again providing in a wonderful way.

No comments: