Monday, November 5, 2007

Milestones

Today was my wedding anniversary--we've been married two years! This is my second marriage, and I've been blessed to have two wonderful marriages. I know that some people never have even one good marriage. You always somehow feel that you should celebrate these special occasions in your life. We went to Red Lobster tonight after work to celebrate. (I had the waitress take a picture of us, but I don't think I can figure out how to load it into my computer and into this blog. Well, at my age, you learn things a little slower . I hope to get this all figured out! ) In some ways, I think you appreciate your mate a little more in a second marriage. You don't sweat the small stuff, and just really learn to love and laugh and enjoy life and enjoy each other. Possibly it's because we have experienced first hand that we have no guarantee of how long our life will be. So today, we celebrated our 2 years of marriage; we still feel like newlyweds, and we think we will continue to feel that way for a long time.

No comments: