There are some rules with this tag:
- I need to link to the person that tagged me.
- I need to share 7 things people may not know about me.
- I need to tag 7 people to share 7 things and link to them.
- I need to let them know they've been tagged.
Here are my 7 things:
1) I was married to my first husband for 27 years. We had 2 children. My son is 34 y/o; my daughter passed away at age 28 from carbon monoxide poisoning (a generator in her apartment.) My husband died of a heart attack in 1999.
2) I met my current husband on the internet--well, not really. We had known each other for over 30 years. His wife and I used to instant message, and about 8 months after she died, he sent me an e-mail. I was in Oklahoma and he was in Indiana.
3) I, like Cindy, like to sing out loud in the car along with my CD's. I harmonize with people like George Bev Shea, and pretend I'm an accomplished musician!
) I was a missionary in Haiti for almost 2 years in 1 970-71. I was still single at that time. My current husband and his wife were in Haiti at the same time I was.
5) I am a wanna-be chritian fiction writer. Since starting this blog, I realize I am not really a great writer. I do write poems, and recently posted one on my blog--Choices.
6) I like to scrapbook. I started scrapbooking in 2000; I had taken a trip to Israel and wanted a nice way to preserve my pictures. It lets me tap into my creative side.
7) I like to read christian fiction, romance and mysteries. Some of my favorite authors are Karen Kingsbury, Terri Blackstock, and Kristen Heitzmann.
I want to tag the following people:
Gina at Gina's World
Joan at More God=less me.
Dee at One foot out of the box
Kristen at Over the Backyard Fence
Becky at Just my Thoughts
Lynn at Proverbial Pilgrimage
I am going to try to post this with the appropriate links. It still doesn't seem to be working--I must need further instruction. (If my sister, Brenda, sees this she may come to my rescue and either tell me what I'm doing wrong, or fix it for me; sisters are great!)