Friday, March 13, 2009

I've been tagged!

I just finished posting a blog about the 7 things people may not know about me. I seem to have trouble doing links, so after I posted it, I checked all the blogs I had linked to and none of them worked. I thought I would be really smart, so I saved the post to Microsoft Word. Then I went back into my post and deleted it, thinking I would copy it from Microsoft back in to my blog and try doing the links again.

Well, as most of you probably already know, when I tried to copy the post back in to my blog, it said that post did not exist. Duh! So now I will have to post it again from scratch, but right now I'm worn out from all this technology!! Hopefully I will get it successfully posted with the links.

Thanks for listening to my not-so-smart blogger story.

1 comment:

Gina said...

LOL!!! I laugh because I have done similar things. Have a good day.