I know there are many people who are trying to find a job, and certainly not really expecting to find the "perfect" job. I, too, searched a long time for a job, and I did finally find the perfect job!. I thought I should share it, just in case this might help someone else.
My Job Search
1. My first job was working in an Orange juice factory, but I got canned; couldn't concentrate.
2. Then I worked in the woods as a lumberjack, but just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the axe 3. After that, I tried being a tailor, but wasn't suited for it--mainly because it was a sew-sew job.
4. Next, I tried working in a muffler factory, but that was just too exhausting.
5. Then, tried being a chef--figured it would add a little spice to my life, but I just didn't have the thyme.
6. Next, I attempted being a deli worker, but anyway I sliced it--couldn't cut the mustard.
7. My best job was a musician, but eventually found I wasn't noteworthy.
8. I studied a long time to become a nurse, but didn't have any patience.
9. Next, was a job in a shoe factory; I tried hard but just didn't have the right fit.
10.I became a professional fisherman, but discovered I couldn't live on my net income.
11. Managed to get a good job working for a pool-maintenance company, but the work was just too draining.
12. So then, I got a job in a workout center, but they said I wasn't fit for the job.
13. After many years of trying to find steady work, I finally got a job as a historian--until I realized there was no future in it.
14. My last job was working at Starbucks (which I've always thought I wanted to do!), but had to quit because it was the same old grind.
15. So, I finally tried retirement, and I found that I am perfect for the job!
(from Machine Design Magazine, modified by me--the words in italics)
I hope, for those who are looking for a job, that you can eventually find the perfect job, as I did!